The Division of Biological and Medical Sciences of ANAS will hold an online conference "Biodiversity, land, and water resources of Garabagh: past, present, and future" dedicated to March 27 - The Science Day, on April 20-21, 2021
The conference will focus on the following areas:
- Flora and fauna diversity of Garabagh: pre-occupation and current situation;
- Medicinal plants of Garabagh;
- Forest and pasture ecosystems of liberated territories;
- Red lists, introduction and reintroduction issues of Garabagh;
- Protected areas of the Garabagh zone, current situation and prospects;
- Microbiological diversity of Garabagh;
- Ecosystems of Garabagh under the influence of anthropogenic factors and climatic changes;
- Issues of restoration, protection, and efficient use of the biodiversity of Garabagh;
- Biotechnological approaches to the restoration and use of the biodiversity of Garabagh;
- Land resources, restoration and improvement problems of Garabagh;
- Water resources of Garabagh, their research, restoration and efficient use;
- Restoration and development of agriculture in the liberated territories;
- Genetic resources and food security of the Garabagh zone;
- Development of aquadiversity and aquaculture in the liberated territories;
- Gerontological study of the population of Garabagh;
- Biosafety issues in the liberated territories;
- Ecotourism and biodiversity;
- Green economy.
Those wishing to make a speech at the conference should send their theses to email@example.com by April 10
It is required to write the words "Garabagh-conference" in the subject line of the letter. Abstracts should be in Word A4 format, Arial 12 pt font (fields: 2 cm on each side), 1 line spacing, 1 page.
The title of the article in a BOLD (black) font in capital letters, the names, and surnames of the authors of the article in the middle font in the next line, the affiliation of each author, the e-mail address of the corresponding author. After a line is omitted, the main text of the paragraph begins in plain font.
Conference materials will be published in electronic form.
Tel.: (+994 50) 463 63 27, (+994 50) 338 15 71