Irada Mammad Huseynova
Place of birth
Ordubad city, Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Azerbaijan Republic
Date of birth
May 24, 1965
Chemistry Faculty, Azerbaijan (now Baku) State University
Doctor of Biological Sciences
Speciality code and title for PhD thesis
Genetic regulation of pigment-protein complexes formation of thylakoid membrane of wheat chloroplasts
Speciality code and title for doctoral thesis
Molecular-genetic mechanisms of formation and assembly of pigment-protein complexes of wheat photosynthetic membrane
Date of Election as a correspondent member and speciality
Date of Election as an active member and speciality
Total number of printed scientific publications
Number of scientific publications printed abroad
Number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases
Certificates of authorship and number of patents
- number of PhD
- number of Doctor of sciences
Basic scientific achievements
Molecular-genetic mechanisms of the synthesis, assembly and formation of pigment-protein complexes - the major structural-functional components of photosynthetic membrane of higher plants are comprehensively investigated, probable role of photosynthetic changes in plant adaptation to extreme conditions of growing is determined and molecular bases of the defense-adaptive processes of plants to abiotic (drought, salinity, radiation) and biotic (virus, phytoplasma, rust) stress factors are identified.
It was determined that the two genetic and protein-synthesizing systems of plant cell, the nuclear and chloroplasts, are related during formation and functioning of pigment-protein complexes in vivo and regulation of formation of these complexes occurs, mainly, at the posttrancription level;
Basic principles of the pigment-protein complexes assembly were identified during the experiments under different light regimes and structural and stabilizing role of carotenoids in these processes was revealed. For the first time proteins primary induced by light called ELIP (Early Light- Induced Proteins) were observed and their carotenoid-binding protein nature was proved;
Mechanisms of adaptation to water deficiency were determined based on the assessment of levels of free radicals, antioxidant defense systems, structural and functional condition of photosynthetic membranes and drought-tolerance potential with molecular markers in all phases of ontogenesis of wheat plants exposed to soil drought under laboratory and field conditionsю DREB transcription factor gene was isolated from durum wheat Barakatli 95, bread wheat Azamatli 95 and diploid wheat varieties Triticum urartu, a donor of genome A, Aegilopus speltoides, a donor of genome B, and Triticum tauschii a donor of genome D, which are considered wild ancestors of cultivated wheat, and characterized. The EREBP / AP2 DNA binding domain and the NLS (nuclear localization signal) region were identified in the amino acid sequence corresponding to the nucleotide sequence of the gene;
Race composition in the causative of the stem rust disease has been molecularly characterized in wheat plants from various regions of Azerbaijan. SNP (Single nucleotide polymorphism) genotyping based on single nucleotide polymorphism has not revealed the Ug99 ras group. Genetic diversity has been observed in 54 samples of 17 multilocus genotypes. It has been found that 12 samples belong to TKTTF race group, whereas 42 samples belong to a new, unidentified race group;
For the first time in Azerbaijan, plant viruses and phytoplasmas have been identified at the molecular level, and the biochemical, physiological and biophysical properties of plants were studied during pathogenesis. For the first time in Azerbaijan 'Candidatus Phytoplasma solani' which causes dangerous ‘Bois Noir’ disease in grapevine was detected, genotyping of detected phytoplasma isolates by multi-locus sequence analysis revealed 4 new genotypes for Stamp, 2 new genotypes for secY gene and 1 new genotypes for mleP1 gene. “Hyalestes obsoletus” and “Reptalus noahi” were identified as insect vectors of the 'Candidatus Phytoplasma solani' by barcoding based on mtCOI mitochondrial marker. This is first report of “Reptalus noahi” as insect vector spreading "Candidatus Phytoplasma solani";
During a joint research of nanovirus diseases of cultivated and wild beans, conducted in several European countries, a new nanovirus-Black medic leaf roll virus (BMLRV) was identified and its complete genome was sequenced in chick-pea plants collected in Ganja. As a result of the complete sequencing of five isolates of Faba bean necrotic yellow virus (FBNYV) in bean samples from Azerbaijan and Spain and four isolates of Faba bean necrotic stunt virus (FBNSV) in chick-pea, green pea, lentils and bean samples from Azerbaijan it was proved that the FBNSV nanovirus was identified in Europe for the first time; For the first time tomato yellow leaf curl virus (TYLCV) was detected in a tomato plant and the virus isolate was uploaded in GenBank under registration number KY412552;
For the first time Watermelon mosaic virus (WM) belonging to the Potivirus family was identified in the Cucumis melo L. as a result of sequential analysis of amplification products synthesized with specific primer pairs to the C-terminus of RdRp and Nib-proteins of the viral genome and the N-terminus of the capsid protein-CP (registration numbers in Genbank: MG964114-MG964228). At the same time, recombination between groups G2/G1 was found in WMV isolates.
Names of scientific works
1.Babayev H.G., Quliyev N.M., Huseynova İ.M., Aliyev J.A. (2019) Physiological-biochemical adaptation of C3 and C4 plants to drought stress. Baku: Elm, 248 pp. (in azeri).
2.Aliyev J.A., Balakishiyeva G.Sh., Masmmadov A.Ch., Danet J.-L., Foissac X., Huseynova İ.M. (2015) Genetic diversity of phytoplasms in Azerbaijan. Baku:Elm, 50 pp. (in azeri).
3.Guseynova I.M., Suleymanov S.Y., Aliyev J.A. (2009) Regulation of synthesis and assembly of wheat pigmet-protei complexes (ed. by V.A.Shuvalov), Moscow, Nauka, 157 pp. (in russian)
4. Suleymanov S.Y., Huseynova I.M., Aliyev J.A. (2019) Structural-molecular organization of pigment-protein complexes of higher plants. Baku: Elm, 179 pp (in russian).
5.Gurbanova U.A., Allahverdiyev T.I., Babayev H.G., Bayramov S.M., Huseynova I.M. (2020) Interaction of Photosynthesis, Productivity, and Environment. Photosynthesis, productivity and environmental stress. Springer, pp. 273-314.
6.Rustamova S.M., Suleymanova Z.J., Isgandarova T.Y., Zulfugarova S.T., Mammadov A.C., Huseynova I.M. (2019) Identification of Stress Responsive Genes by Using Molecular Markers to Develop Tolerance in Wheat. Wheat Production in Changing Environments. Springer, pp.421-442.
7.Huseynova I.M., Allahverdiyev T.I., Babayev H.G., Aliyeva D.R., Rustamova S.M., Aliyev J.A. (2015) Wheat: approaches to improve under water stress. Water Stress and Crop Plants: A Sustainable Approach, John Wiley, UK, pp. 506-542.
8.Huseynova IM, Rustamova SM, Guliyeva FB, Aliyev JA (2015) Wheat Rusts in Azerbaijan: Effective Genes for Resistance. In: Advances in Environmental Research (ed. Justin A. Daniels). Nova Science Publishers, V. 44: 193-220
9.Huseynova I.M., Rustamova S.M., Aliyeva D.R., Babayev H.G., Aliyev J.A. (2015) Photosynthesis, Antioxidant Protection and Drought Tolerance in Plants. Drought Tolerance in Plants, Physiology and Biochemistry. Springer, V. 1, pp. 349-378.
10. Huseynova I.M., Sultanova N.F., Mamedov A. Ch., Suleymanov S.Y., Aliyev J.A. (2014) Biotic stress and crop improvement. In: Improvement of Crops in the Era of Climatic Changes (Ahmad, P., Wani, M.R., Azooz, M.M., Tran, L.-S.P., eds.), Springer, V.2, XVII, Chapter IV, pp. 91-121.
11. Huseynova I.M., Aliyev J.A. (2014) Genotypic variation for drought tolerance in wheat plants. In: Improvement of Crops in the Era of Climatic Changes (Ahmad, P., Wani, M.R., Azooz, M.M., Tran, L.-S.P., eds.), Springer, V.2, XVII, Chapter VI, pp. 151-171.
12. Huseynova I.M., Aliyeva D.R., Aliyev J.A. (2013) Plant responses to stresses: role the ascorbate peroxidase in the antioxidant protection. In: “Peroxidases: Biochamical charcateristics, functions and potential applications (eds. by Lucas Bogaert and Noah Coppens)”, Nova Science Publishers, Chapter VI, pp. 141-158.
13. Huseynova I.M., Bayramova K.H., Suleymanov S.Y., Aliyev J.A. (2013) Free Radicals and Role of Antioxidant Enzymes on Ionizing Radiation Resistance in Zygophyllum fabago, Phragmites australis, Argusia sibirica L. and Eleagnus caspica Plants. In: Handbook on Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS): Formation Mechanisms, Physiological Roles and Common Harmful Effects (Eds. by Masa Suzuki and Shinji Yamamoto), Nova Science Publisher, Chapter 17, p.325-336.
14. Huseynova I.M., Rustamova S.M., Suleymanov S. Y., Aliyev J.A. (2012) Biochemical and molecular aspects of drought tolerance in wheat Triticum L. genotypes. (M. Ashraf et al., eds.), Crop Production for Agricultural Improvement, Springer, Part 2, pp. 443-476.
15. Rustamova S.M, Shrestha A., Naz A.A., Huseynova I.M. (2020) Expression profiling of DREB1 and evaluation of vegetation indices in contrasting wheat genotypes exposed to drought stress. Plant Gene (in press).
16. Aliyeva D.R., Aydinli L.M., Pashayeva A.N., Zulfugarov I.S., Huseynova I.M. (2020) Dynamic response of the photosynthetic machinery and antioxidant status of two bread wheat genotypes to drought stress followed by re-watering. Photosynthetica (in press).
17. Forgia M., Isgandarli E., Aghayeva D.N.,
18. Mammadov E.R., Mustafayev N.Sh., Mammadov A.Ch., Hasanov A.B., Huseynova I.M. (2020) Population-genetic and comparative interpopulation studies of Azerbaijan population based on the 15 autosomal STR markers. Gene, v. 753, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gene.2020.144804.
19. Aliyeva D.R., Aydinli L.M., Zulfugarov I.S., Huseynova I.M. (2020) Diurnal changes of the ascorbate-glutathione cycle components in wheat genotypes exposed to drought. Functional Plant Biology https://doi.org/10.1071/FP19375
20. Aliyeva N.K., Aliyeva D.R., Suleymanov S.Y., Rzayev F.H., Gasimov E.K., Huseynova I.M. (2020) Biochemical properties and ultrastructure of mesophyll and bundle sheath thylakoids from maize (Zea mays) chloroplasts. Functional Plant Biology. https://doi.org/10.1071/FP20004
21. Sultanova N., Bayramova N., Aliyeva D., Rastgou M., Huseynova I. (2019) Induced changes in metabolic constituents of grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.) leaves infected with grapevine leafroll-associated virus-3. Physiological and Molecular Plant Pathology, V.106, p. 57-63.
22. Voloshin R., Brady N.G., Zharmukhamedov S.K., Feyziyev Y.M., Huseynova I.M., Najafpour M.M., Shen J.R., Veziroglu T.N., Bruce B.D., Allakhverdiev S.I. (2019) Influence of osmolytes on the stability of thylakoid-based dye sensitized solar cells”. International Journal of J Energy Research, v.43(14), p. 8878-8889.
23. Jahangirov A.A., Allahverdiyev T.İ., Talai J.M., Huseynova I.M. (2019) Study of remobilization of winter bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under rainfed conditions. Applied Ecology and Environmental Research, 17(3): 6981-6987.
24. Musazade E., Voloshin R., Brady N., Mondal J., Atashova S., Zharmukhamedov S.K., Huseynova I., Ramakrishna S., Najafpour M.M., Jian-Ren Shen J.-R., Bruce B.D., Allakhverdiev S.I. (2018) Biohybrid solar cells: Fundamentals, progress, and challenges. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology C: Photochemistry Reviews, V.35, p. 134–156.
25. Huseynova I.M., Mirzayeva S.M., Sultanova N.F., Aliyeva D.R., Mustafayev N.Sh., Aliyev J.A. (2018) Virus-induced changes in photosynthetic parameters and peroxidase isoenzyme contents in tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.) plants. Photosynthetica, Springer, V. 56, No 3, p. 841-850.
26. Desbiez C., Verdin E., Moury B., Lecoq H., Millot P., Wipf-Scheibel C., Mirzayeva S., Sultanova N., Balakishiyeva G., Mammadov A., Kheyr-Pour A., Huseynova I. (2018) Prevalence and molecular diversity of the main viruses infecting Cucurbit and Solanaceous crops in Azerbaijan. European Journal of Plant Pathology, V. 153(2), p. 359-369.
27. Balakishiyeva G., Bayramova J., Mammadov A., Salar P., Danet J. L., Ember I., Huseynova I. (2018) Important genetic diversity of ‘Candidatus Phytoplasma solani’ related strains associated with Bois noir grapevine yellows and planthoppers in Azerbaijan. European Journal of Plant Pathology, V. 151 (4), 937-946.
28. Verdin E., Desbiez C., Wipf-Scheibel C., Gognalons P., Kheyr-Pour A., Gronenborn B., Mirzayeva S., Sultanova N., Mammadov A., Huseynova I. (2018) First report of tomato yellow leaf curl virus infecting tomato in Azerbaijan. Journal of Plant Pathology, Springer, p.1-1.
29. Allahverdiyev T., Jahangirov A., Talai J., Huseynova İ. (2018) Dry matter remobilization, yield and yield components of durum (Triticum durum Desf.) and bread (Triticum aestivum L.) wheat genotypes under drought stress. Pakistan Journal of Botany, v. 50 (5), p. 1745-1751.
30. Allahverdiyev T.İ, Talai J.M., Huseynova İ.M. (2018) Adaptive changes in physiological traits of wheat genotypes under water deficit conditions. Applied Ecology and Environmental Research, v.16(1), p. 791-806.
31. Musazade E., Voloshin R., Brady N., Mondal J., Atashova S., Zharmukhamedov S.K., Huseynova I., Ramakrishna S., Najafpour M.M., Jian-Ren Shen J.-R., Bruce B.D., Allakhverdiev S.I. (2018) Biohybrid solar cells: Fundamentals, progress, and challenges. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology C: Photochemistry Reviews, V.35, p. 134–156
32. Jahangirov A.A., Jahangirov A.A., Hamidov H. N., Huseynova I.M. (2017) The study of the sum of active temperatures affecting autumn bread (Triticum aestivum L.) wheat under dry rainfed conditions. Ekin Journal of Crop Breeding and Genetics, V. 3(2):53-59.
33. Maharramova E., Huseynova I., Kolbaia S., Gruenstaeudl M., Borsch T., Muller L. (2018) Phylogeography and population genetics of the riparian relict tree Pterocarya fraxinifolia (Juglandaceae) in the South Caucasus. J. of Systematics and Biodiversity, V. 16(1), p.14-27.
34. Huseynova I., Balakishiyeva G., Aliyeva D., Gurbanova U., Bayramova J., Mustafayev N. and Aliyev J. (2017) Changes in the activities of metabolic enzymes and antioxidant defense system in 'Candidatus phytoplasma solani' infected pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) plants. Net Journal of Agricultural Science, V. 5(2), p. 58-65.
35. Allahverdiyev T., Huseynova I. (2017) Influence of water deficit on photosynthetic activity, dry matter partitioning and grain yield of different durum and bread wheat genotypes. Cereal research communications, V. 45(3), pp. 432–441.
36. Huseynova İ.M., Allakhverdiev S.İ., Govindjee (2016) Jalal A. Aliyev (1928–2016): a great scientist, a great teacher and a great human being (Tribute). Photosynthesis Reserch, V. 128(3), pp. 219-22.
37. Huseynova I.M., Rustamova S.M., Suleymanov S.Y., Aliyeva D.R., Aliyev J.A. (2016) Drought-induced changes in photosynthetic apparatus and antioxidant components of wheat (Triticum durum Desf.) varieties. Photosynthesis Research, V.130(1), pp. 215–223.
38. Balakishiyeva G., Mamedov A., Foissac X., Huseynova I. and Aliyev J. (2016) First Report of Grapevine ‘Bois noir’ in Azerbaijan. Plant Disease, V.100, N.12, p. 2522.
39. Huseynova I.M., Aliyeva D. R., Mammadov A. Ch., Aliyev J.A. (2015) Hydrogen peroxide generation and antioxidant enzyme activities in the leaves and roots of wheat cultivars subjected to long-term soil drought stress. Photosynthesis Research, V. 125, p.279-289.
40. Huseynova I.M., Rustamova S.M., Nasrullayeva M. Y., Aliyev J. A. (2015) Screening of barley genotypes for drought tolerance using molecular markers. International Journal of Plant Research. Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 88-92.
41. Huseynova I.M., Rustamova S.M., Guliyeva F.B., Aliyev J.A. (2015) Evaluation of winter wheat varieties for resistance to yellow and brown leaf rust in Azerbaijan. Global Journal for Research Analysis, V.4 (1), p.5-9.
42. Huseynova I.M., Aliyeva D.R., Aliyev J.A. (2014) Subcellular localization and responses of superoxide dismutase isoforms in local wheat varieties subjected to continuous soil drought. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, V.81, p.54-60.
43. Grigoras I., del Cueto Ginzo A.I., Martin D.P., Varsani A., Romero J., Mammadov A.Ch., Huseynova I.M., Aliyev J.A., Kheyr Pour A., Huss H., Ziebell H., Timchenko T., Vetten H.-J. and Gronenborn B. (2014) Genome complexity and evidence of recombination and reassortment in Nanoviruses from Europe. J. of General Virology, V. 95(5), p. 1178-1191.
44. Huseynova I.M., Sultanova N.F., Aliyev J.A. (2014) Histochemical visualization of ROS and antioxidant response to viral infections of vegetable crops grown in Azerbaijan. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, V.81, p.26-35.
45. Allakhverdiev S.I., Huseynova I.M., Govindjee. (2013) International conference on ‘‘Photosynthesis Research for Sustainability-2013: in honor of Jalal A. Aliyev’’, held during June 5–9, 2013, Baku, Azerbaijan. Photosynthesis Research, V.118(3): 297-307.
46. Huseynova I.M., Guliyeva F.B., Rustamova S.M. and Aliyev J.A. (2013) PCR-based molecular markers linked to the leaf rust resistance gene Lr19 in different bread wheat cultivars. Advances in Biological Chemistry, V.3 N 1, p. 153-158.
47. Babayev H.G., Bayramov Sh. M., Mehvaliyeva U. A., Aliyeva M. N., Guliyev N. M., Huseynova I. M. and Aliyev J. A. (2013) Activities of C4-photosynthetic enzymes in different wheat genotypes under continuous soil drought conditions. Journal of Biochemistry Research, V.1, p.7-16.
48. Huseynova I.M., Aliyev J.A. (2013) The prospects of the establishment and development of bioethics science in Azerbaijan. US-China Education Review B, V.3, N 7, p.529-537.
49. Huseynova I.M., Rustamova S.M., Mammadov A.Ch. (2013) Identification of Dreb 1 genes involved in drought tolerance in wheat (Triticum L.). Proceedings of the 15th International Congress on Photosynthesis. Beijing, China, 2011. In: Photosynthesis Research for Food, Fuel and Future (eds. by Tingyun Kuang, Congming Lu and Lixin Zhang), Springer, pp. 552- 555.
50. Rustamova S.M., Babayev H.G., Suleymanov S.Y., Huseynova I.M. (2013) Antioxidant defense system and photochemical characteristics of chloroplasts in wheat genotypes subjected to water stress. Proceedings of the 15th International Congress on Photosynthesis. Beijing, China, 2011. In: Photosynthesis Research for Food, Fuel and Future (eds. by Tingyun Kuang, Congming Lu and Lixin Zhang), Springer, pp. 568- 571.
51. Suleymanov S.Y., Bayramova K.H., Rustamova S.M., Maharramova E. H., Huseynova I.M. (2013) Antioxidant enzymes and functional state of PS II in plants grown under various radium (226Ra) concentrations. Proceedings of the 15th International Congress on Photosynthesis. Beijing, China, 2011. In: Photosynthesis Research for Food, Fuel and Future (eds. by Tingyun Kuang, Congming Lu and Lixin Zhang), Springer, pp. 560- 563.
52. Huseynova I.M., Mammadov A.Ch., Sultanova N.F. (2013) Detection of tomato yellow leaf curl virus in Azerbaijan and partial characterization of biochemical properties of naturally infected plants. Proceedings of the 15th International Congress on Photosynthesis. Beijing, China, 2011. In: Photosynthesis Research for Food, Fuel and Future (eds. by Tingyun Kuang, Congming Lu and Lixin Zhang), Springer, pp. 562- 565.
53. Huseynova I.M. (2012) Photosynthetic characteristics and enzymatic antioxidant capacity of leaves from wheat cultivars exposed to drought. BBA – Bioenergetics, V. 1817 p. 1516–1523.
54. Allakhverdiev S.I., Huseynova İ.M., Govindjee. (2012) International Conference on “Photosynthesis Research for Sustainability-2011”, July 24–30, 2011, Baku, Azerbaijan. Photosynthesis Research, V. 110, N 3, p. 205-212.
55. Huseynova I.M., Aliyev J.A. (2012) Evaluation of free radicals and antioxidant properties of virus infected food crops in Azerbaijan. Journal of Life Sciences, V. 6, pp. 1307-1316.
56. Huseynova I.M., Suleymanov S.Y., Rustamova S.M., Aliyev J.A. Drought-induced changes in photosynthetic membranes of two wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Biochemistry (Moscow), 2009, 74(8), pp. 903-909.
57. Huseynova I.M., Suleymanov S.Y. (2008) The synthesis of thylakoid membrane proteins in wheat plants under salt stress. Proceedings of the 14th International Congress of Photosynthesis, Glasgow, Scotland, 2007. In: Photosynthesis. Energy from Sun, V.II, pp.1577-1580.
58. Huseynova I.M., Suleymanov S.Y., Aliyev J.A. (2007) Structural-functional state of thylakoid membranes of wheat genotypes under water stress. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA), v.1767, issue 6, p.869-875.
59. Гусейнова И.М., Сулейманов С.Ю., Алиев Д.А. (2006) Белковый состав и нативное состояние пигментов тилакоидных мембран генотипов пшеницы различной толерантности к водному стрессу. Биохимия, .71, вып.2, с.223-228.
60. Guseinova I.M., Suleimanov S.Y., Aliyev J.A (2005) The effect of noflurazon on protein composition and chlorophyll organization in pigment-protein complex of photosystem II. Photosynthesis Research, V.84, No 1-3, p.71-76.
61. Guseynova I.M., Suleimanov S.Y., Aliyev J.A. (2004) Assembly of Pigment–Protein Complexes in Carotenoid-Deficient Membranes of Plastids from Wheat Seedlings Treated with Norflurazon. Biochemistry (Moscow), 2004, V. 69, Issue 6, pp. 651–657.
62. Suleimanov S.Y., Guseynova I.M., Aliyev J.A. (2005) Effect of water deficit on the thylakoid membrane of two wheat cultivars. Proceedings of the 13th International Congress of Photosynthesis, Montreal, Canada, 2004. In: “Photosynthesis: Fundamental Aspects to Global Perspectives” (eds. by A. van der Est and D.Bruce), Alliance Communications Group, Lawrence, Kansas, v.2, Pp.959-961.
63. Aliyev J.A., Guseinova I.M., Suleymanov S.Y., Zulfugarov I.S. (2001) Light-induced biogenesis of chlorophyll-protein complexes in developing wheat thylakoids. Biochemistry (Moscow), т.66, № 1, с.610-616.
64. Guseinova I.M., Suleimanov S.Yu., Aliev J.A. (2001) Regulation of chlorophyll-protein complex formation and assembly in wheat thylakoid membrane. Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, V. 34, No 6, p. 496-501.
65. Guseinova I.M., Suleimanov S.Yu., Zulfugarov I.S., Aliev J.A. (2000) Assembly of the light-harvesting complexes during plastid development. Journal of Fluorescence, V.10, No.3, p.255-259.
66. Suleimanov S.Yu., Guseinova I.M., Novruzova S.N., Aliev J.A. (1998) Assembly of functional components of chloroplast thylakoid membranes in intermittent light. Proceedings of the XIth International Congress on Photosynthesis, Budapest, Hungary, 1998. In: “Photosynthesis: Mechanisms and Effects” (ed. by G. Garab), Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, Boston, London, V.IV, p. 3171-3174.
67. Aliev J.A., Suleimanov S.Yu., Guseinova I.M., Ismailov M.A., Asadov A.A. (1993) Effect of specific translation inhibitors on polypeptide composition and spectral characteristics of wheat thylakoid membranes. Photosynthetica, V. 29: 361-367.
68. Aliev J.A., Suleimanov S.Yu., Guseinova I.M., Ismailov M.A., Asadov A.A. (1992) Effect of specific translation inhibitors on polypeptide composition and spectral characteristics of wheat thylakoid membranes. Biochemistry (Moscow), T. 57, с.679-686 (in russian).
Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations
Member of the International Society on Photosynthesis Research;
Member of the International Society of Plant Biology (FESPB);
Member of the Federation of European Biochemical Society (FEBS);
Vice-chairman of Azerbaijan National Committee on Bioethics, the Ethics of Scientific Knowledge and Technology (UNESCO);
Member of the Presidium of Azerbaijan Society of Biochemists & Molecular Biologists;
Member of the Azerbaijan Society of Plant Physiologists.
Professor of the Biophysics and Molecular Biology Department, Baku State University. 30 Ph.D theses were defended under her supervision.
She teaches special master's courses at the Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnologies of ANAS, supervised 5 master's dissertations.
Professor at the Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology of the Faculty of Biology, Baku State University. Under her supervision 30 master's dissertations were defended.
Chairman of the Scientific Council of the Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnologies of ANAS
Chairman of the Dissertation Council at the Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnologies of ANAS
Member of the Scientific Council of the Institute of Botany of ANAS
Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the Life Sciences and Biomedicine Journal;
Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Transactions of the Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnologies of ANAS
Awards and prizes
Certificate of Honor of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (2005, 2010, 2015);
Award of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences named after Hasan Bey Zerdabi;
Jubilee medal "100 years of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic (1918-2018)" (2019);
Medal "100th anniversary of Baku State University (1919-2019)” (2019)
Place of work and its address
Presidium of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, AZ1001, Republic of Azerbaijan, Baku, Istiglaliyyat Street, 30
Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnologies, AZ1073, Republic of Azerbaijan, Baku, Izzat Nabiyev str., 11
Vice-president of ANAS
Chairman of the Division of Biological and Medical Sciences
Director of the Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnologies of ANAS
(+994 12) 4922835
(+994 12) 5381164
(+994 50) 3541606
(+994 12) 5102433
(+994 12) 5102433
| || |